Anti aging body lotion is often preferred. It prevents wrinkles and various skin problems. It also has a nice and lasting fragrance. Body lotions give the skin a silky touch with its thin structure that fascinates people with their beautiful scents. Provides moisture support to the skin. The anti aging body lotion is basically used for the whole body. However, there is no harm in applying this product to the face. However, since body lotions are not produced directly for the use of the face area, they are not suitable for use. Because the facial area has a much more sensitive structure and needs a care application to this extent. However, body lotions create sensitivity on your face with their fragrance particles or other rich ingredients.
What Does Anti Aging Body Lotion Do?
Body lotions are basically a type of body moisturizer. However, the feature that distinguishes it from the others is its lighter structure, easy application and remarkable scent. Moreover, it usually reduces the effects of UV rays reaching the skin with its vitamin E and glycerin contents. Thus, it protects the skin from negative external factors. Thanks to the body lotion, the skin softens over time. It also gives a much younger look. The anti aging body lotion makes one feel refreshed.
When to Use Anti Aging Body Lotion?
The recommended usage time for body lotions is after shower. The body, which loses its moisture during the shower due to hot water, shower gel or other cleaning products, needs intensive moisturizing care. At this very moment, body lotions come to the rescue. You have to be careful to apply it gently. The lotion that you will spread all over your body will turn your skin back into a well groomed state after a certain absorption period. It also gives an extra nice scent to your cleaned body. It increases your energy by leaving natural and fresh scents on your skin.
What is Body Lotion?
After the bath, the skin is quite dry. This is where the anti aging body lotion comes into play. Body lotions, on the other hand, restore the moisture lost by your skin. With the use of body lotion, the skin gets a silky softness, smooth skin and a bright appearance. Moreover, thanks to its light structure, it does not weigh on the skin. It also provides a very relaxing effect with the feeling of freshness it leaves. When it comes to body lotions, moisturizing body creams or body milks usually come to mind. However, you should not forget that lotions are structurally different from creams or milks. According to this;
- Body creams have a denser texture. Therefore, their absorption in the body is slower. However, lotions absorb quickly in the body thanks to their light texture and do not leave a sticky feeling.
- Body milks, on the other hand, differ from lotions with the high fat content they contain. Body lotions are more water containing. Therefore, it provides a feeling of relief in the body.
How Should You Choose a Body Lotion?
When choosing body lotion, you should pay attention to its content. Because just like creams, there are various types of body lotions. For this reason, there are some points that you should pay attention to;
When choosing a body lotion, you should definitely consider your skin type. You should not forget that the moisture need of each skin type will be provided with different structural ingredients. Because;
- For dry skin, you should prefer shea butter and hyaluronic acid.
- In addition, for very dry skin that flakes, you should buy a body lotion with ceramide.
- For cracked skin, you should choose lotion containing cocoa butter.
- Also, for more mature skin, you should use a body lotion containing macadamia oil.
- For all skin types, you can choose body lotions containing jojoba oil.
You should pay attention to the fact that the lotions you prefer in the summer season are in a lighter structure. This also leaves a lighter effect on the skin in summer, preventing the feeling of heaviness. You should not skip sunscreen lotions. Especially in the summer, when you consider the time you spend outside, your skin feels more dry. If your skin has an allergic structure, you should definitely look at the content of the lotion you will use. Thus, you will prevent an allergic reaction.
In short, body lotion has many functions besides providing moisture to the skin. However, you should definitely know how to apply the body lotion in order to maintain the moisture balance in the body and for its other effects.
Details to Consider When Using Body Lotion
Before applying the body lotion, you should apply it to cleansed skin. You should pay great attention to this detail. So you can get the best result.
- By using it with a shower gel with the same aroma, you can make its aromatic smell more permanent.
- After the bath, you should apply body lotion to your clean and slightly damp skin with circular movements from bottom to top.
- Before applying body lotion, you should make sure that your skin is not wet. On wet skin, the body lotion concentrates and is not absorbed. For maximum benefit, you should apply to damp skin.
- You can apply body lotion more intensely to the dry areas of your skin.
- When you apply it by massaging, you also accelerate the blood circulation in your body. Thus, you can prevent skin problems such as cellulite, varicose veins and cracks.
- In addition, you can apply body lotion to the whole body, but it is not suitable for moisturizing your face. Therefore, you can apply anywhere except the face.
If you want your body to smell good and age late, you can choose a body lotion suitable for you. With the body lotion suitable for your skin type, you can have a healthy and beautiful - looking skin. In addition, you can make your choice by examining the lotion options with different aromas and ingredients in detail.