Hairs which make up our physical appearance is vital for us. There are lots of people who face hair loss problems in their life. Almost all of us experience this problem, and this is pretty normal. Some doctors have warned us to pay attention to hair loss, for it sometimes becomes excessively. We may not be able to accept the fact that it is a serious problem. Lasting a month and more can end up with some diseases according to the doctors. If treatment is late, the hair loss problem worsens the process. Just as talking about hair loss, we can say that hair loss results from many factors. In a stressful environment, some pills including harmful chemicals, season changes, chronic diseases, and vitamin deficiency may be given examples to the topic. Taking hair loss vitamins could be a good choice.
What is the most important factor in hair loss?
Above all factors, vitamin deficiency is the first one that is necessary for hair loss. Vitamin deficiency is seen in most people and its effects on people are crucial. As mentioned above, from a stressful environment, hormonal changes, genetic factors to job conditions may induce hair loss. We make an effort to have beautiful hair, but we can become desperate when we encounter hair loss. We all apply many techniques for hairs to stay in good condition; however, we ignore vitamin deficiency. If we have low vitamin deficiency then our efforts will be in vain. During the hair care process, we have to take needed vitamin types. Proteins, minerals, and vitamins harden the process of the growth of hair loss.
What is the importance of vitamins for hair loss?
An imbalanced diet and consuming harmful food like fast food or snacks affect hair negatively. Hairs don’t look bright and fall out after weakening. Because of not taking necessary vitamins for hairs, hairs become prone to fall out; on the other hand, you can change both your hair condition and appearance positively by taking vitamin supplements. Vitamins’ effects on hairs are obvious. The weakness of hair follicles originates from the deficiency of vitamins and minerals. The most important point in vitamin takes is knowing what kind of each vitamin functions for hair loss. Now, we had better talk about it.
What types of vitamins cause hair loss?
While talking about the impact of vitamins on hair loss, we should learn what their functions are.
Among the important ones, Vitamin D is first.
- Vitamin D: It is known as a sunlight vitamin generally. Vitamin D is one of the important vitamins for our body to work properly. It is a supportive vitamin for hair. Its main aims are making better the immunity system, bones, and beautifying the skin with new cells in the tissue. For hairs, it helps new hair follicles come together and stay stronger. Vitamin D exists in sunlight mostly; however, vitamin supplements and food that include vitamin D provides the needed amount of vitamin D for your hairs.
- In the old times,
People used to work on farms and take vitamin D enough. We know that there was nothing like hair loss; on the other hand, now, job conditions, stressful environments, eating habits give rise to not taking enough vitamin D, thus, people have hair loss problems. Consequently, Taking vitamin supplements may be a good choice to handle the hair loss problem.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H): Biotin is one of the vitamins which help hair loss problems. It is important for producing energy for cells. Its main function is producing the protein called keratin playing a role in the struggle for hair loss and whitening. As well as this benefit it also makes strong the hair follicles. In the deficiency of Biotin (vitamin B7), hair loss is a common problem.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9): Vitamin B9 involving in vitamins B is the most significant protective for hair loss. With having variable chemical elements, body functions need to work properly. It is responsible for the production and regrow of cells that contribute to hair growth. Low Folic Acid (B9) results in damaging of hair follicles and hair loss together with whitening of hairs.
There are other vitamins for hair loss as well:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C also serves to protect hair follicles. It is the vitamin that protects hair from damage. There is an antioxidant in its origin. Vitamin C increases the blood circulation in the body; besides, it accelerates the growth process of hair. It also produces collagen which is important for the whole of the body. Besides these benefits, Vitamin C also hinders the hair whitening process. It generally exists in fruits. If there is a continuum of hair loss, you may have Vitamin C deficiency.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B 12 is essential for hair follicles. In addition to being responsible for producing red blood cells providing oxygen for the body, B12 is a primary vitamin in the formation of DNA. Hair follicles need to take oxygen like other body parts. If not taken enough, hair follicles damage and thus shedding and whitening of the hairs occur.
- Vitamin E: It is one of the vitamins accelerating the circulation of hair follicles. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant in that it plays a role in circulation; besides, it is known for the production and maintenance of the hair follicles. The condition of hair follicles is important for which they prevent hairs from damage.
How Can I Get Vitamins for my hair?
People know that the best effective way to take and benefit is original products or nutrition. That is a correct opinion; however, today most people can't follow up on a diet. Also, their life moves on in an irregular order. For instance, they go to a job and eat fast food almost every day. As they go on consuming fast food or snacks, vitamin deficiency is prompted by it, thus, hair loss problem arises. There is a practical solution that is easy to use and find. Taking Vitamin Supplements is a great solution for people suffering from hair loss, but people have to make sure about whether they have a hair loss problem depending on vitamin deficiency. To sum up, if you have low vitamins for hair, you should bear in mind taking vitamin supplements.