The question of how to care for natural black hair is a matter of curiosity. Hair care at home is very important. There are some tricks. Do you have black hair? Worried about the care of your hair? You don't have to worry about it! Taking care of black hair naturally is not an easy task. But if you follow the right methods, you can take care of your black hair. Should she comb or brush her hair? Brushing the hair with a soft brush does less damage to the hair than combing. But if you brush the hair for a long time, you can damage your hair. If you crepe your hair, this will cause damage to the hair. The scales of the hair cuticle are intertwined and knotted. Fixing this is a difficult process.
You should avoid combing or brushing wet hair. Because the hair sticks together when wet and you have to apply great force when combing or brushing the hair. This will do great damage to your hair. When your hair is wet, the bonds that keep the hair strong are temporarily broken. In this case, wet hair becomes weak and breaks easily when you brush or comb it. When buying a comb, you should pay attention to the fact that the comb is not sharp-toothed and the ends are rounded. The ends of the brush should also be rounded. Thus, you will minimize the damage to your hair.
How To Care For Natural Black Hair and Choosing A Shampoo For Natural Care For Black Hair
You should take care that the shampoo you choose cleans and beautifies your hair. You should choose a shampoo based on its performance, not its appearance, color or scent. With the shampoo, you should clean your hair and make it smooth. When choosing a shampoo, you should consider the type of your hair, ie dry, normal or oily. You can use shampoos to wash hair. Because they do not contain harsh cleaning agents. The main problem is that you rub your hair hard with a towel while drying. This causes mechanical wear.
Often people hesitate about how many times a week they should wash their hair. This is a condition that depends on the type of hair and scalp and the environment you live in. If your hair is oily, you should prefer to wash it frequently. If you work in a dirty environment, you should wash your hair 3-4 times a week. Shampooing your hair frequently will not harm your hair.
Hair conditioners help you smoothen your hair. It also restores the acidic layer that has been reduced during your shampooing. Therefore, you should use conditioner after shampooing your hair. You should rinse the conditioner thoroughly. Otherwise, your hair will look greasy. If you have thin strands, conditioner will soften your hair too much. Before buying hair conditioner, you should check the label and pay attention to the less density of the chemicals in it.
How To Care For Natural Black Hair and Natural Care Methods for Black Hair With Home Methods
You can use tea water, lemon juice and vinegar to rinse your hair. If your hair is dry, you should massage your hair with warm almond oil. You should apply five tablespoons of honey on your scalp. Finally, you should wrap a towel moistened with hot water on your head. After an hour, you should shampoo your hair. If your hair is oily, you should add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and a teaspoon of lemon juice to a quarter of the shampoo and use this mixture regularly to rinse your hair. You should carefully apply the answers to the question of how to care for natural black hair. So you can achieve success.
Tips for Black Hair
- You should be gentle with your hair. When combing or tying your hair, you should make sure that you do not damage the hair strands. You should never rush while taking care of your hair and you should pamper your hair.
- By using hair care products for black hair, you should ensure its healthy growth. Black hair is more sensitive and drier than other hair types. Therefore, you should use special shampoo, conditioner and hair oil for black hair. For silky soft hair, you should take care to use homemade serum.
- You should always use conditioner. There is nothing more important for black hair than moisture. After shampooing, you can moisturize your hair by applying a suitable conditioner. This makes it possible for you to have the smooth, silky black hair you've always wanted.
- You should avoid brushing. When combing your hair, you should use wide-toothed combs. You can also use your fingers instead of a comb. Dense-toothed combs can damage your black hair and scalp. You should revive your dull and lifeless hair.
- You should choose styles that do not force your hair. While styling your hair, you should be more careful and attentive than other hair. When styling your black hair, which tends to break, you should prefer to use shapes that will not force your hair and will not break it.
- You should not neglect to drink plenty of water. If you want your black hair to grow strong and healthy, you should increase your daily water intake. The best way to moisturize your hair is to drink water. Water allows more oxygen to go to the blood vessels in the scalp. It also slows down problems such as hair breakage and premature graying. You can apply a simple, natural homemade conditioner to damaged hair.
- You should not expose it to heat. If you like the black, natural color of your hair, you should not use tools that heat your hair, such as tongs. These not only dry out your hair, but also cause the natural color to be lost.
- You should apply hot oil massage. You can do a hot oil massage with coconut oil or almond oil. All these oils contribute to the preservation of the black color of your hair. You can also use eucalyptus oil. You should massage the scalp in circular motions with slightly heated oil. Oils help your hair grow. It also protects.
- You should not clean the shards. The belief that cutting your hair at regular intervals contributes to the rapid growth of hair is not true. But cleaning the ends of your hair will help keep your hair healthy and less prone to breakage.
- You should apply a keratin treatment. Restoring the lost keratin to your hair helps you maintain your dark black hair color.